By having this new phone I can now say there is so much I don't understand about technology. The stuff you can do on your phone is amazing. For example, posting pictures from my phone to facebook or my computer is so much easier. My pictures automatically upload to my computer. My calendar syncs with the one I have on the computer. I have the coolest apps ever. So much awesome in such a little device.
So because I can, I think I am going to upload some pictures of life since I got my phone.
Maeve ate a foot or too.
You know how ladies like to pinch babies faces? Well I got that all out in one go.
Had a nice snuggle with Daddy. Also having fun feeling Daddys scruffy chin
Maeve smiling at Mom because her pants are looking funny
In other words this is good news because now I can upload pictures. This way I feel more inclined to blog and put up more updates on our lives.







Yay! I'm glad you got your phone! I love seeing pics of little Maeve. She is so adorable!
ReplyDelete