I would take more pictures if I had a better camera. But thats the solution to all problems right? Just get a new/better one? My problem is that Ari has a camera but its pretty old. Also, we have lost the cord that allows me to put pictures on the computer. Luckily, our PC has a little slot for the SD card to fit in so I really should have no excuse for not uploading more pictures. But I use the laptop much more, so switching computers just to put on pictures is a pain, because i have to email them to myself, find the files, upload, Blah Blah Blah. So I will get a new camera eventually so that I can be all hip and cool with pictures. Plus it will probably be a good thing for when the baby comes. I don't think I would use a really intense one like this.

Just something not so obnoxious as Ari's camera.
Note: If I could take a picture of my camera I would but believe it or not its not possible.



We just bought a new camera. Our old one died mid-close. New cameras are wonderful things! :)
ReplyDelete