Pages

July 13, 2011

Music

I give up. I am not a good blogger. I have said before that I don't even know what to put down on these things. And its true. But I do have an interesting fact. This summer I am going on a camp. Not like camping in the woods type. But a Music Camp! Nerdy I know, but I really really am looking forward to it and do consider it that important to me, to take a week off of work for. It's called the Southern Alberta Vocal Experience, or SAVE. So I am going to share all the songs I have to learn for this camp.

Braid the Raven Hair -mikado
Trolley Song-Meet Me in St. Louis
It's a Grand Night for Singing - State Fair
Get Happy - Summer stock
The Sound of Music- Sound of music
Out of My dreams- Oklahoma
Lachen und weinen- Franz Schubert
Early in the morning- Ned Rorem
Per la gloria- Giovanni Bononchinni
Weep you no more- John Dowland

And another song that is either from a Musical, Jazz, or Comedy piece of my choosing. (That I haven't picked out yet, and have no idea about)

Thats alot of music

1 comment:

  1. that is so fun! I have to say I'm a little jealous. have a good time.

    ReplyDelete