Hey World,
I now only have 6 more days till i am married and i cannot wait! I think im going to die of excitement. I am excited to be a part of a new family and have a start to my own family. I can't even explain how happy i am to actually be at this point. At this point there is nothing that i will regret cause ive been blessed to have all the experiences as a "single adult" that i wanted to have. I don't really want to travel with friends (too much drama), or date a million boys (gross!), or stay out late being silly (i do that at home and its much more enjoyable), go to a far away school (I never wanted to go to college or university), or anything exotic and crazy like that. I just want to have one friend and just sit in my basement and watch movies all day. I like having the option to go out and have fun, But its not like i pick it all the time. This is why I can't wait to be married to Ari and be just a lame old person. I like being boring, and old, and stinky. Its very enjoyable to me.
And yes i know this will never happen as this is going to be a hard time in my life being newlywed but i'd rather do that then be all social will a bunch of people i don't have a true connection with. So therefore i can't wait to be married in 6 days.



No comments:
Post a Comment